Hello my friends! Hope you are enjoying this Super Bowl Sunday!
I have been overwhelmed by your support and encouragement. There are no words to express my gratitude, but I can assure you, this is only the beginning! Let’s recap last week and talk about this upcoming week.
- I published my second FREE resource for parents, teachers, and mentors: Three Day Mental Health Guide: Major Payne Edition. Direct everyone you know to http://www.parent-child-connect.com/free-resources to download for FREE! It’s ok if they don’t want to subscribe! They can just click the download button on the website. That’s how serious I am about getting these resources out to the world!
- I was featured on the front page of the Ruston Daily Leader! The journalist—Jessieca Carr—did a phenomenal job of highlighting why I am building my platform: to inspire the next generation to pursue their dreams! If you didn’t know, award winning journalist and New York best-selling author, Judy Christie, also did a superb job expressing the same sentiments in a separate Shreveport Times article!
- I was on KTVE Myarklamiss news! My dad excitedly called me in the middle of the night to ensure I did not miss it! It was definitely an exciting heartfelt moment to share with my dad.
- Deb Kartz has agreed to reshare all of the Conquer Anxiety and Toxicity speakers on Valentine’s Day (February 14th)! Of course that includes my interview as well, so click here for your FREE ticket! Also, stay tuned! There’s a Part 2 coming soon! 😉
- We are releasing Billy Dipper’s Time to Shine this upcoming Wednesday (February 16th)!! Go to http://www.parent-child-connect.com/store for more information!
- We are going live on Facebook and Youtube on Story Time with Mr. Limata this Friday (February 18th)!! This is an exclusive (and rare) live interview with me, my brother/illustrator (Josh), and Mr. Limata! Click the link for more information: Story Time with Mr. Limata website.
Phew! I know that was a lot, but a lot of great things are happening! We are doing our best to positively impact the next generation—just one day at a time!
Enjoy the rest of the game, and have a great week!