I’m elated to introduce my latest interview on the Season 3 Finale of the Kickin’ it with Keke podcast! We covered a lot of ground during this conversation-style interview, so listen at your convenience. I’m grateful for an opportunity to share a small part of my story, my beliefs, and some inspirational advice for others. I embedded the entire interview below!
Here are some of the topics we covered in the podcast!
- How personal development contributes to our personal and professional success.
- Mindset and navigating obstacles.
- Self-care is not selfish…it’s necessary.
- My advice for aspiring writers and creators.
- Producing “in season” content.
- Background on my three children’s books.
- The importance of mentorship and community while raising children.
- Why representation matters.
- Why minority men need to pour back into their communities.
- What’s next for Olaolu?
Find out more!
Visit Keke’s website to find out more about the great things she is doing aside from the podcast! I believe you will be impressed. https://www.thekekechanel.com/
Also, as always, you can find out more about my platform by visiting https://parent-child-connect.com.